Growth Marketing Manager
Noetic Cyber is a new venture-funded startup aimed at disrupting the cybersecurity market. Funded by some of the premier investors in cybersecurity, we are targeting an aspect of the cybersecurity problem space which is under-serviced and ripe for disruption. Noetic is founded by 3 successful serial cybersecurity entrepreneurs with over 75 years of experience involving 9 successful startups, including 2 IPOs. This is a truly unique opportunity to join an early stage startup destined for great things and have a big impact on the cybersecurity industry.
Noetic is looking for a dynamic, growth marketer ready to take on an exciting challenge. Working directly for the VP of Marketing, this role will be in charge of building out and executing the various components of the digital marketing and demand generation strategy.
The Growth Marketing Manager should be experienced in various digital tactics and tools including: Marketing automation, digital advertising/re-targeting, SEM, SEO, landing page optimization, and conversion rate optimization. HubSpot experience is a plus.
The position includes a competitive salary, excellent health care and stock options. If you meet the requirements of the position, and are passionate about what you do, then this is a rare opportunity to help to build a digital marketing function at an early-stage startup that is changing the industry.
- A successful candidate will need the following skills and characteristics:
- The personality and attitude to work with a small team in a highly dynamic, interactive and collaborative environment
- Highly self-motivated with a drive to win.
- Have the ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or relevant field of study
- 3+ years of related experience in digital marketing, demand generation, marketing campaigns or marketing communications
- Experience with marketing automation/CRM/CMS tools such as HubSpot, WordPress and Marketo.
- Experience in driving programs in digital advertising/re-targeting, SEM, SEO, landing page optimization, and conversion rate optimization.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity concepts