Senior Account Manager – Sales
About the Opportunity
Noetic Cyber is looking for a dynamically talented Senior Account Manager to take on an exciting challenge. The ideal candidate will be customer-oriented with a drive to achieve goals and maintain a great customer experience. You will be able to suggest forward-thinking ideas to promote our brand and work closely with clients to understand their needs. This individual will have excellent communication abilities and negotiation skills.
You will be part of the small, fast-growing founding team, working collaboratively with a talented and passionate group of cybersecurity professionals. The position includes a competitive equity and salary package. If you meet the requirements of the position, and are passionate about having an impact, then this is a rare opportunity to build an industry-changing product literally from the ground up.
- Work with key accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, and to ensure satisfaction
- Serve as primary day-to-day liaison with assigned clients and maintain positive ongoing relationships
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while interfacing with different internal and external contact
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8 years of proven success in client management
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics
- Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills
About the Company
Noetic Cyber is an innovative new venture-funded startup aimed at disrupting the cybersecurity market. Funded by some of the premier investors in cybersecurity and recognized in Fortune as one of “The hottest cybersecurity startups to watch in 2023, according to VCs”, we are targeting a critical aspect of the cybersecurity problem space which is under-serviced and ripe for disruption.
Specifically, the company is taking a novel approach to helping organizations automatically discover, prioritize, and react to, cybersecurity posture issues. As a foundational aspect of this, Noetic has delivered a cyber asset management and controls platform, addressing a market segment recently defined by Gartner as Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management (CAASM).