Noetic is looking for an innovative and enterprising solutions architect to join its growing Client Engagement team. The Client Engagement team works closely with customers to understand their cybersecurity challenges and then help them properly design, deploy and configure their Noetic Platform. In this role, you will function as a senior technical individual contributor as well as a trusted advisor for our clients, providing onsite and remote assistance directly to the customer. You will serve as the Noetic subject matter expert providing technical direction, interpretation and innovation to ensure a successful deployment for our customers. You will also be a key contributor to the strategy and definition of new product features.
This is a very technical, hands-on role and the successful candidate should have a strong cybersecurity background and will be required to develop and maintain expertise on the Noetic solution and integrated platforms deployed within our customers environment. Our Client Engagement team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer’s success by providing guidance and support to the client post-sale. Our dedication to our customers does not stop once they sign – it evolves. As the threat landscape and the customer environments evolve, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, enhancing integrations and resolving critical issues as they are raised. We identify and fix technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer experience in the cybersecurity industry.
You will be part of the small, fast-growing founding team, working collaboratively with a talented and passionate group of cybersecurity professionals. The position includes a competitive equity and salary package. If you meet the requirements of the position, and are passionate about having an impact, then this is a rare opportunity to build an industry-changing product literally from the ground up.
- Travel (if required) to customer site to collaborate with them on their needs and goals and then help deploy and configure the Noetic platform accordingly. We expect this to be small given the current operating mode of most clients, but travel to customer premises may be necessary in certain circumstances.
- Ensure client needs are met and deliverables produced on time according to specified project scope.
- Document and template necessary documentation packages for customers as defined.
- Script and automate repetitive tasks.
- Handover to Technical Account Management for further enhancement of the asset posture provided to the customer and deliver support when appropriate.
- Work as part of a team or lead a team depending upon the specified project.
- Provide elegant solutions in customer environments and execute/document those solutions by yourself or as a team leader.
- Demonstrate the value of the Noetic platform.
- Interact with the Noetic Support & Engineering teams to troubleshoot and diagnose support cases.
About the Company
Noetic Cyber is an innovative, venture-funded startup aimed at disrupting the cybersecurity market. Funded by some of the premier investors in cybersecurity and recognized by CSO Online as one of their “Security startups to watch for 2022”, we are targeting a critical aspect of the cybersecurity problem space which is under-serviced and ripe for disruption. Specifically, the company is taking a novel approach to helping organizations automatically discover, prioritize, and react to, cybersecurity posture issues. As a foundational aspect of this, Noetic has delivered a cyber asset management and controls platform, addressing a market segment recently defined by Gartner as Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management (CAASM).
- The personality and attitude to work with a small team in a highly dynamic, interactive and collaborative environment.
- Highly self-motivated with a drive to win.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in building/integrating security solutions in large environments.
- Demonstrated project leadership/management skills are preferred.
- BS/BA or relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional-level Python knowledge
- Architecture and delivery experience of virtualized environments within enterprise and/or service provider customers including Kubernetes.
- Graph databases
- Start-up and SaaS experience
- Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Cybersecurity experience