The Role of Automation in Attack Surface Management
A Q&A with Allen Rogers, Noetic Cyber and John Masserini, TAG Cyber —Part III
What is the role of automation in attack surface management?
Transitioning to proactive cybersecurity is top-of-mind for most security and risk leaders. However, automation as it applies to attack surface management remains controversial.
Watch as Allen Rogers, Chief Product Officer and Co-Founder at Noetic Cyber and industry expert John Masserini of TAG Cyber share why and how organizations are beginning to shift the conversation and embrace automation.
Watch as they cover:
- Why organizations are beginning to transition beyond “reactive” security
- Specific areas security and risk leaders can embrace security automation
- The importance of mastering asset intelligence as a prerequisite to introducing automation
Want to be a part of the discussion?
Join John Masserini and Allen Rogers in a live webinar Tuesday, March 14 at 11:30am ET.
Date: Tuesday, March 14
Time: 11:30 AM EST
- Modern approaches to attack surface management
- The impact of data science on cybersecurity initiatives
- Best practices in establishing an attack and exposure management program in your organization